(Junior) HR Business Partner (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
We’re looking for you to join our HelloFresh People team as a Junior HR Business Partner for HelloTech - the technical division of HelloFresh.
In this role you will be supporting our Tech employees and management as a strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach and change agent. The HR Business Partner is the core role within the People Team that ensures our work is supporting all our business functions as targeted as possible. As a strategic partner and trusted guide you help our managers achieve their goals by managing and developing each of their teams to become their personal best. As performance coach and change agent you are at the spearhead of supporting every employee with the most relevant initiatives to succeed in their roles. Specifically, in this role you
- Provide support and advice on HR related issues to (junior) line managers when appropriate
- Develop solutions, improve processes and implement new policies in partnership with the HR Business Partner Team and business stakeholders to address pressing business needs
- Support in further developing our Employee Engagement Strategy
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Support the HR Business Partner Tech Team in providing day to day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching and counselling
- Identify training needs and introduce new training formats and programs
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Actively support our new employees with relocation and onboarding into their new teams
- Min. 1 year relevant work experience in a generalist HR / HR BP function, preferably within a (scaling) Tech company
- Fluent in English & German is a must
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/People Management, Business, Psychology or another related field of study
- A natural “people person” with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- First experience in planning, developing and implementing HR projects across various topics
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding startup environment, that develops quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire HR team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Be Fluent in English (German being a plus)
- Ideally have worked on a variety of key HR topics (i.e. Performance and Retention Management, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning)
- Ideally have basic knowledge about German labor and social security regulations
- Ideally bring experience with relocation processes
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.