Logistics Manager (Fleet & Last Mile) - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace.
Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.Your Mission
- You have the overall responsibility for HelloFreshGO’s last mile-logistics, and work closely with our COO
- You are in charge of route planning and dispatching for the daily restocks of our terminals
- You manage and motivate a fleet of drivers as well as a headquarter team
- You identify, negotiate, and manage partnerships with 3rd party logistics providers
- You coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders (internal functions as well as 3rd party logistics) to ensure high-quality service delivery of your function
- You drive innovation in the supply chain by analyzing data, developing recommendations
- You implement better tools and more robust processes hands-on, and together with our tech team
- You have completed a degree in Business Administration with a focus on logistics or a similar background
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a high-performance setting (e.g. supply chain, logistics, consulting) and have ideally gathered experience in a startup environment
- You have proven your team leadership capabilities, and are equipped with excellent communication and cooperation skills
- You ideally have experience in negotiations as well as in partnership management
- You have a quick grasp, work independently, structured and solution-oriented (‘can do’ attitude)
- You uncompromisingly strive for high-quality service delivery and continuous improvement
- You are data-driven and feel comfortable with quantitative analyses
- You are fluent in German and English
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.