Product Owner - Platform (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our .
The Platform tribe is at the core of our tech infrastructure, with a mission to enable HelloTech to create great software and work autonomously through guidance, tools, and infrastructure that is stable, scalable, and easy to use. If you’re passionate about great developer experiences and interested in the latest developments in cloud computing, this is a great opportunity to be involved in both.
We’re looking for an experienced technical product owner to ensure that our infrastructure, tools, processes and documentation can empower our developers to deliver customer value efficiently, and at scale.
- Collaborate closely with the Platform Product Managers to create and communicate the Product Vision across the entire organization
- Partner with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Maintain accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- Take a data driven approach to evaluate metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues from Engineering and Technical Product Management
- Experience managing technical products from inception to launch
- Drive to build simple and sustainable solutions
- Empathy with developers and advocate for better developer experience
- Skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Understand technical architecture and development processes
- Experience with creating developer tools
- Pragmatic approach, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, while identifying and maintaining customer needs
- Understanding of developer communities
- Identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
- Experience as a software engineer or other relevant engineering background is a plus
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.