Onboarding Specialist (m/w/d) - HelloFreshGO in Berlin
Would you like to be part of a team focused on revolutionising the way people eat at work? Do you have the business savvy, startup DNA and enthusiasm to help a young innovative project grow? You will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in the food retail space.
HelloFresh has been revolutionising the way we eat at home since 2011! Now we are doing the same for offices with HelloFreshGO. In this project from HelloFresh you will get new, exciting tasks every day and see what it's like to build a product from scratch. No day is like the one before it. We are entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as a Business Development Manager.Your Responsibilities
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions that drive adoption of HelloFreshGO in companies across Germany
- You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
- You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company's revenues
- You work closely with Marketing and your direct team on cool and creative marketing ideas that spark true enthusiasm in our customers and partners
- You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
- You work independently and manage your own work
- You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 20% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Fluency in German (and English) is a MUST
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen
- Prior professional experience in customer facing roles (e.g. BD, Sales, Account Management) or HR/recruiting related roles
- Previous experience in startups and/or selling innovative products strong plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Regular off-sites and team events
- A modern office right in the heart of Berlin with many employee benefits and Friday night drinks every week
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.