People & Culture Manager - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.Your Mission
- Set, shape and execute the People & Culture strategy aligned with the overall business plan
- Cultivate and promote a workspace that clears the way for our employees to do their best work - Foster a culture that is grounded in our core principles and comes to life throughout the employee lifecycle
- Develop, drive, and manage a wide range of People & Culture functions (inter alia onboarding, learning and development, performance management, and employee engagement)
- Communicate and manage an ongoing, effective performance feedback process that is grounded in honesty and openness
- Implement and drive programs and processes to develop needed skills, knowledge, and experience, and plan for successors to key roles
- Define objectives and key results metrics to track and report on People & Culture function performance
- Proactively identify issues, trends, and requirements for stakeholder groups and provide expert advice and recommended actions
- Significant and proven 3-5+ years of experience in a hands-on HR generalist role
- Background in a fast-paced, nimble, startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to consult, collaborate with and advise internal stakeholders as well as build and maintain strong business relationships with them
- Passion to add value and deliver on HR strategy
- High level of emotional intelligence awareness and great interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and process improvement capability
- A demonstrated positive and ‘can do’ attitude and a resourceful approach
- Strong communications skills in English; German is a plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.