Product Manager - Fulfilment & Production (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
Reporting into the VP Production International, you will be leading and be responsible for delivering large operational improvements across the global HelloFresh supply chain. This includes improving efficiency, implementing new supply chain IT solutions / technology, rolling out new innovations and providing the Operations team with critical data and analytics.
This international role will be based in our Berlin office and will involve frequent travel to our local warehouses in our international warehouses ( e.g. UK, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand) and potentially extended stays during roll-out periods.
Together with the product owners (POs) you are responsible for our warehouse management systems, production planning tools and pick by light systems. You will be working closely together with the POs who are functionally responsible. You will be handling contact with the vendors. You will focus on the implementation of improvements (features) and roll-outs to new warehouses. This includes the following:
- Project Implementation – working cross-functionally, you will be responsible for the roll-out of systems and tools in our operations
- Stakeholder management: you will grow, train and maintain our local system key user community for our systems across multiple markets
- Experience with fulfilment systems or tools (e.g. warehouse management systems, ERP-systems, pick by light, production planning system) is a big plus
- Management of cross-functional projects (incl. organizing workshops) while influencing a number of resources that do not report into you directly
- Permanent improvement of systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis as well as deliver more process efficiency
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Strategy and Planning – you’ll support the development of business cases for new projects and as well as producing the resulting project plans
- Experience within supply chain
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- Demonstrative experience at a top tier (operational / management) consulting firm with a focus on operational projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Interest in and extended understanding of IT-structures and database technologies
- Superior analytical skills and operational modelling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest to frequent travel abroad
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.