Junior Product Analyst (m/f/x) in Berlin
... At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home...
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our .
- You will explore and analyse customer behaviour and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for HelloFresh digital product and improve user experience
- You will work with Product Owners in order to define how best to monitor, measure and understand product performance
- You will set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- Partner closely with the Product organization (Product Owners, UX, Data Science, Analytics) in order to help HelloFresh make more evidence-based decisions
- You will communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization highlighting the “so-whats” of the analyses in order to help product teams make the right data-driven decisions
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with either Python or R.
- Some Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview)
- Experience with BI and other related web testing and analytics tools ideal (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Looker, MixPanel, etc.)
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data.
- Proactive and passionate: You are independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems and delivering high quality results in challenging situations
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and understanding of experimentation methodologies
- Curiosity and real passion for making an impact with data along with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail.
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Previous work experience in analytical role is a strong plus
- Experience with Google Cloud, Google Tag Manager or Google BigQuery
- Experience with mobile app metrics (user acquisition, sessions, re-engagement)
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.