International Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
As Intl. Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/x), you will help to scale the TV and offline customer acquisition channels at HelloFresh SE. You will manage steadily growing budgets. The role is a crucial part of the Offline Marketing strategy for growth, scale and expansion and has a high impact for the overall business development.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Support development of all offline marketing channels (TV, VOD/OTT, OOH, Radio, Podcast, ff.) within the international HelloFresh cluster at considerable annual spend
- Responsibility for the KPI based evaluation and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to leverage data and consumer research to shape strategies and maximize ROI within a data-driven approach
- Manage multiple commitments, rate negotiation and identify highest leverage areas across HelloFresh countries
- Build and manage relationships with media sales houses, vendors and agencies
- Development of new strategic growth ideas and opportunities with clear action plans and outcomes to expand and diversify channel activities
- Collaborate with our in-house MBI team to drive continuous improvement on activity KPIs through better insight on how our activities and campaigns perform
- Constant challenging of BAU setup for continuous optimization and improvement of processes
- Drive innovation in the offline marketing area through adoption and scaling of new channels
- Identify and manage partnership relationships and processes to extend HelloFresh’s potential for growth in new and existing markets
- Prepare comprehensible campaign reportings and presentations
- Completed university studies in marketing, media, economics, communication science or in a similar field
- Established experience of 3-4 years in Offline Marketing with advanced experience in media buying and planning processes, specifically linear TV for international markets (GSA, BENELUX, UK, CA, AU, NZ, SE)
- Understanding of advertising metrics for D2C brands
- ROI driven mindset / highly analytical
- Strong time and project management skills
- You are characterised by a high degree of self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
- Strong communication skills and team spirit complete your profile
- An open-minded, positive, enthusiastic, inspiring, result-oriented person with the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential, any further languages are a plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.