Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.Your Mission
As the Digital Marketing Manager for HelloFreshGO you will be responsible for driving projects to scale B2B lead acquisition to support our Growth and Sales teams. You will be part of the HelloFreshGO commercial team in Berlin but will work closely with our global core HelloFresh teams as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management to optimize or launch B2B digital marketing channels (Paid Social, Paid Search, Organic Social, Affiliate, etc.)
- Consolidating performance reporting to assist on the planning processes and keep top management informed of current goals achievement
- Planning and coordinating tests across different channels
- You will work together with the global Online Marketing team to drive our Paid Marketing strategy through all channels
- Acting as a HelloFreshGO brand champion, utilising a deep understanding of the target audience to build and enhance the brand
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Studies, Media Studies or a similar field
- Proven B2B marketing channel and campaign management experience
- You have a strong analytical mind set and Bizdev mentality and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are extremely organized and proactive
- Hands on experience with Sales teams and stakeholder management
- Have 2-3 years of experience working in fast growing organization
- Expertise in testing and optimising new and emerging channels
- Fluent/Native English
- Fluency in German is a plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.