Strategic Projects Intern - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
Growth Management/Go-To-Market Intern (m/f/x) -... Would you like to be part of a team focused on revolutionising the way people eat at work? Do you have the business savvy, startup DNA and enthusiasm to help a young innovative...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on revolutionising the way people eat at work? Do you have the business savvy, startup DNA and enthusiasm to help a young innovative project grow? You will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in the food retail space.
HelloFresh has been revolutionising the way we eat at home since 2011! Now we are doing the same for offices with HelloFreshGO. In this new strategic venture from HelloFresh you will get new, exciting tasks every day and see what it's like to build a product from scratch. No day is like the one before it. We are entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as a Go-To-Market Intern.Your Responsibilities:
- Partner with the CEO (Ex McKinsey leader) and commercial team members to identify, define and drive processes and deliverables associated with strategic planning and commercial operations for HelloFreshGO
- Analyse opportunities to grow in the different growth channels and design go-to-market strategies to execute with the commercial teams that will drive sales
- Understand and improve business growth and productivity for HelloFreshGO. Identify and prioritise business growth opportunities (e.g., location, business channel, vertical, product, etc.) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities
- Help to execute core initiatives to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial business
- Help to define and deliver analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives across Sales, Marketing and Account Management
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
- Studying for/recently graduated from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen
- Working proficiency in German and English is a MUST
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- A culture that pushes for continuous learning
- A modern office right in the heart of Berlin with many employee benefits and Friday night drinks every week
- The opportunity to develop your career with HelloFreshGO after the internship is completed
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.