Contact Centre Training and Quality Coordinator - Manila, Philippines (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.About the job
As the Training and Quality Coordinator, you’ll be the at the centre of our Customer Care teams knowledge and exceptional customer care skills. You will work alongside our Berlin based Training and Quality team to always push the best service for our customers.
You’ll be part of a team that puts people first. We never stop exploring new ways to make life better for our employees and our customers. Neither will you. Collaboration and development are top of our agenda: we want you to make an impact that extends far beyond the job you excel at. That’s why we’ll encourage you to share your ideas, as we help you pursue the career you want.
- You’ll onboard each customer care employee that walks through our doors; you’ll share knowledge and customer experience best practise.
- You’ll be exposed to both on-shore and off-shore customer teams, bringing together the good bits, creating consistency and synergies in our approach, while identifying key areas that require improvement from training, knowledge management and quality perspectives
- You’ll work with a host of stakeholders to gain approval for initiatives and developments, always considering the impact of suggested changes on our customers.
- You’ll continuously evaluate the support we provide, making recommendations to help further embed the Training, Knowledge Management & Quality function within the Customer Service team
- Experience training, ideally in high-volume contact centres, our team is continuously growing with that comes frequent onboarding.
- You can mentor, you can lead, and most importantly, you do this by example. You don’t say what you would do, you demonstrate how it is done and influence those around you.
- Exceptional standard of Customer Experience, with a passion for making sure every customer experience is perfect!
- Able to deliver engaging training to meet performance objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- Intermediate to high computer literacy
- Knowledge of adult learning principles is desireable
- The chance to have a serious impact on a newly-built business in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Range of employee benefits (Health Insurance - also for dependents, referral bonus, Long Service Leave, Deminimis, Long Service Bonus)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.