Senior Manager Offline Marketing & Partnerships DACH (w/m/d) in Berlin
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) team needs top talents like you, who love innovation and good food just as much as we do.
To strengthen the Growth Marketing Team in the markets Germany, Austria and Switzerland with a new top talent, we are looking for you as Senior Manager Offline Marketing & Partnerships (f/m/d) - ideally starting from immediately.Your Areas of Responsibility
- You lead the business development & offline marketing DACH Team (4 Direct Reports) with a focus on revenue growth and budget responsibility of approximately €3,5 Mio. per annum.
- You increase the number of new customers and profitability of several digital performance marketing channels such as like in-box inserts & flyer, barter, direct mail, marketing partnerships and are disciplinarily responsible for their strategies, further development through testing and reporting
- Your area of responsibility also includes business development key functions such as in-box sampling in cooperation with leading food brands in the DACH cluster and HelloFresh giftcards
- You drive innovation in the offline marketing area, develop new partnerships and direct response offline marketing channels
- You motivate and lead your team with passion and empathy and contribute significantly to the further development of your employees. You are also fully responsible for the sourcing of your future employees
- You will work closely with stakeholders from the global HelloFresh marketing team to define short and long-term measures for the entire offline performance marketing & business development strategy of the DACH Clusters
- You already have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of offline performance marketing & business development, ideally in a position with direct management of the mentioned paid acquisition marketing channels and leadership responsibility
- You have completed your studies in marketing, analytics, business, or other relevant subjects at a top university/business school and obtained top marks
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in B2C marketing in a high-performance and fast-space environment, e.g. (strategic) consulting, advertising agency or grown-up startup
- You speak German and very good English
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think very entrepreneurially and work data and process driven
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in dealing with your stakeholders
- You are an organizational talent and can stick to deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action.
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You know exactly how to behave in a matrix organization
- You have (very) good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel/PowerPoint
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You know how to work and decide agile and result-oriented
- You're on the edge of the latest marketing trends and constantly looking for new ways to improve performance
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with marketing experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.