Head of B2B Growth - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.Your Mission
- You lead all our growth channels with full responsibility for strategies, initiatives, successes and reporting
- You understand and improve business growth and productivity for HelloFreshGO, identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g., location, business channel, vertical, product, etc.) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities
- You partner with the C Level to identify, define and drive processes and deliverables associated with strategic planning and commercial operations for HelloFreshGO
- You execute core initiatives to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial business
- You structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
- Exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Business or engineering degrees preferred)
- 1- 3 years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm paired with experience within a high-growth company from work or internships
- First (prof.) hands-on experience with growth channels (online marketing, affiliate, events, etc.) and business development in a start-up
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- The belief that awesome things are MADE to happen and ambiguity is your friend
- Working proficiency in German (must) and English
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.