Project Lead Marketing Attribution (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
The Project Lead Marketing Attribution will be responsible for leading Marketing Attribution and Web Analytics with internal and external contributors.
The Marketing Attribution and Web Analytics team owns all Marketing Attribution projects for HelloFresh and enables holistic tracking of traffic & customer actions on web / app and continuously improve tracking and insight generation.
This role deserves an exceptionally analytical, data-driven, hands-on Attribution and Web Analytics expert with experience in developing cutting-edge Marketing Intelligence solutions.Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Marketing Analytics and / or Data Science
- Experience developing Marketing Attribution and Marketing reporting systems
- Expert knowledge of SQL, BigQuery, experience with relational databases. Advanced knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Python is a plus
- A history of communicating frequently with executive teams on Marketing Analytics and attribution
- Professional experience in a Web Analytics role using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or similar Measurement technologies
- Experience in leading a culturally diverse team, working in a complex organizational environment and driving change across the organization not just within your department
- A drive for innovation
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.