Product Manager Fulfilment Systems (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About The Job
The Product Manager Fulfilment Systems is a key role within HelloFresh’s Automation department that owns the analysis, design, engineering, implementation and enhancements of our Warehouse Control System and supports project management and operations.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges. A willingness to travel and tackle the unknown is highly desirable.
- You are responsible for the Design, Specification and Management of the delivery of Warehouse Control System and Material Flow Control Systems as an integrative part of our system landscape
- You specify logistics processes in detail, gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and document them for our service providers
- You test the system in simulations and test environments and make sure that the interfaces are optimally connected.
- You manage the commissioning and deployments of new releases and ensure the precise implementation of the agreed services
- You work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of new and exciting projects that will develop our automated logistics projects
- After the go-live, you remain the first contact person for the further development of the systems
- You establish, deliver and report on product KPIs
- Travel is required - 30%
- Completed studies in systems engineering, automation, logistics, information technology or another suitable field of study
- At least 2 years professional experience in IT project management as a Product Owner, Product Manager or other relevant role
- A significant track record of design, delivery and analysis of end to end projects
- An analytical mind set with strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
- Domain experience with automation of warehouse systems and logistics is desirable
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals and project scope
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & challange for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.