Business Controller - Supply Chain (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
- As a Business Controller you are responsible for the delivery of accurate, transparent and on-time financial and operational information on our supply chain (“SCM”), which comprises our procurement, production and logistics operations.
- You manage the SCM costs and revenue reporting, analyse weekly costs and conduct monthly follow ups with the department managers to ensure all costs are in-line with the budget.
- You coordinate budget planning.
- You follow up and report on KPIs and objectives connected to budget and SCM initiatives and projects.
- You collaborate with HelloFresh controlling teams across the globe to build sustainable and efficient financial processes, and you identify and execute optimization initiatives.
- To that end, you further develop the SCM financial reporting architecture and tooling.
- You identify cost saving opportunities within the supply chain and share best practices across our HelloFresh markets.
- You interact with our product and tech teams to ensure that all revenue streams and new initiatives are properly mapped from a technical and financial perspective.
- You identify opportunities to optimise our financial operations and payment processes with the goal of further improving our working capital.
- You have a degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- You have at least three years experience working in controlling, finance or consulting, ideally in a Business Operations or Supply Chain Management related context.
- You are keen on gaining or expanding your knowledge on Supply Chain Management
- You are acquainted with key financial reporting metrics (net revenue, contribution margin, CAPEX, etc) and reporting structures (PnL, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow). Experience on financial management tools such as Oracle, Adaptive is a plus.
- You are an expert in MS Excel (or any other spreadsheet) and proficient in SQL. Experience working with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) and knowledge in python is a plus.
- You are passionate about optimizing processes and bringing order and transparency in reporting.
- You have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and a data driven mindset.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You feel comfortable collaborating with various departments and communicating with high-level management.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.