Internship Global Retail Business Development Project Coordinator - Operations in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- You will work in an independent, autonomous and target-oriented way on a number of challenging and international projects.
- You will be in close cooperation with our markets as well as various Retail Management Teams worldwide.
- Additionally, based on your projects, you will gain insight into different departments, including: Digital Retail, CRM, Global Retail Training & Development or IT.
- Your core focus will be managing the support requests of our digital retail communication tool based on the market requirements.
- Furthermore, you will assist the team in implementing continuous improvements for other tools & systems being used (e.g. employee app).
- Also, you will contribute to internal project coordination as well as the preparation of project meetings and management presentations.
- Studies related to (International) Business or Economics, Business Administration / Management, Textile / Retail Management or similar education
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the needs of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational skills & structured work approach with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Ability to follow a solution-oriented approach by sticking to an effective time management
- Cultural knowledge & awareness
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
Further knowledge of a second language would be an advantage
- Prior experience in Project Management or other administrative / coordinative tasks
- Practical experience in Retail
- Networking events especially for interns e.g. weekly intern breakfast
- A modern campus with a great canteen and a free gym, soccer and beach volleyball field
- An international and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.