Working Student (f/m/d): HR Business Partner for the Technology & Innovation Board Area in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of our global HR Business Partner team you support driving the People Focus topics and projects for more than 8.500 employees globally in the Technology & Innovation Board Area. You will actively support ongoing projects, reporting tasks and ad hoc requests. During your internship you will get insights into the role of an HR Business Partner and global HR project management processes. You will have the chance to actively shape new topics and bring in your innovative ideas. Ideally, the contract is for a longer period starting on December 1.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student (f/m/d) in the HR Business Partner for the Technology & Innovation Board Area team you will:
- actively support the HR Business Partners in core HR processes
- be actively involved in driving the People Strategy and be part of executing strategic projects for the Board Area
- be responsible for reporting key HR metrics (e.g. vacancy and attrition reports), analyzing the data and giving recommendations
- assist in project management tasks and provide ad hoc support if needed (e.g. consolidating and compiling data, creating status reports and presentations)
- support communication activities towards leaders and employees
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Economics or comparable
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Language skills: Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Good communications and time-management skills
- Self-driven and proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Hands-on mentality and a reliable team-player
- Creativity and passion for developing new ideas
- First professional experiences (eg. student jobs, internships) are beneficial
- Strong reporting skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.