Working Student (f/m/d): Digital Business Services Middle and Eastern Europe (DBS MEE) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Digital Business Services organization, led by Michael Kleinemeier, drives software adoption, ensuring customers implement and run what they buy whilst safeguarding maintenance and subscription. Using our unparalleled expertise, we guide our customers throughout the entire lifecycle to make the benefits of digital transformation a reality, end to end. We offer comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation or upgrade and operations, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer.
We strive to further improve our innovative service portfolio and our engagement programs. We put our customers first and aim at enabling them to operate SAP solutions more efficiently and to accelerate time to value when implementing new SAP innovations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Working student (f/m/d) in DBS MEE is supporting the strategy office and DBS MEE Head in the preparation of strategic projects, regional communications and events. The preferred location for this role is Walldorf, Germany, with a direct reporting line into the Head of Digital Business Services MEE. Required time per week can be managed flexible.
Core tasks include:
- Support in preparation and execution of regional strategic projects
- Preparation of regional communications, presentations and complex management documents
- Support in organizing customer events
- Support in daily tasks requested by management
- Preparation of key notes, All-Hands, video recordings, etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Pro-active driver, team player, results-oriented, with can-do-attitude
- Creative, Innovative thinking and change agility
- Excellent communication skills on all management levels
- Capable of building and leveraging relationships in virtual communities
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in German and English
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Experience with SAP internal Tools like Corporate Portal ISP, CSN
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.