Working Student (f/m/d): Operation and Product Management Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Product Management & Operation teams are driving and supporting various enablement and roll out activities on SAP Cloud Platform related topics for customers, partners and SAP colleagues.
We are responsible for facilitating the communication of activities, offerings, achievements inside SAP as well as supporting enablement sessions and product feedback activities with SAP customers and partners.
We are looking for a Working Student to support in our team in Walldorf approximately 16 hours per week.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support internal and external newsletter creation (html & MS Outlook) and create content for social media channels and podcasts
- Amplifying customer references and support product roadmap review/edits
- Assisting in collecting, analyzing and making communication plans for customer escalations
- Media production skills to support voice overs, script writing, video editing/compilation, and audio & visual effects
- Preparation of content/analyses with MS Excel or SAP Lumira
- Allrounder for Operations (z.B. Wiki, Jam, …) and general administrative tasks & support
- Preferred start date: ASAP and 16-20 hours per week
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Student (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied sciences
- Having the following computer skills: Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); HTML helpful but not a must
- Speaking: Advanced German & English a must
- Self-driven and highly-motivated, able to work independently and organize own workload & as well as Teamplayer
- Others (e.g. work experience): no
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.