Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Human Resources / Recruiting Projects & Operations in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. Besides, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market-driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
The SAP Innovation Center Network's mission is to explore and develop meaningful new technologies to fuel transformative growth at SAP. We identify emerging business and research tends, contextualize them for SAP and help customers add value with new technologies and innovative solutions. The SAP Innovation Center Network is a highly diverse global team with expert knowledge in development, business and design, working closely together to take over end-to-end responsibility for innovation.
We are a growing team and are looking for a student (f/m/d) in HR with focus on recruiting, employer branding and operations topics. As part of the talent acquisition team, you can support us in sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and on-boarding new employees at the SAP Innovation Center Potsdam.
A full-time internship for 6 months or long-term working student employment is preferred and location for this position is Potsdam. There is a shuttle for SAP employees running from Berlin Westkreuz to the SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam and back every day.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
For this position, we are looking for highly motivated people, who are eager to explore unconventional ideas, develop inspiring proofs of concepts, and create added value for SAP and our customers with leading edge technology. Agility, flexibility and creativity are key attributes to stay ahead in this fast-paced environment.
What will you do in this team?
As an Intern (f/m/d) for HR projects & operations, your tasks include:
- Supporting and assisting in the general application process e.g. communication with candidates and organization of interview days
- Developing strategic concepts to reach out to recruitment target group (especially students & young talents)
- Maintaining the SAP career website and job postings on several online job boards
- Managing and optimization of the entire new hire onboarding process
- Organizing and conducting onboarding sessions Supporting the buddy system for new colleagues
Employer Branding & Others
- Organizing and assisting during events and workshops, e.g. agenda, guest support, marketing material, promotion, and logistics
- Supporting day to day operational tasks and daily office work
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field of study: Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Communications, or related fields
- Strong interest in Human Resources and / or Recruiting in an innovative technology company
- Hands-on mentality and a reliable team player
- Good presentation, communication, and networking skills
- Creativity and passion for new ideas
- Fluency in English and German – both written and spoken
First professional experiences (e.g. student job, internship) are beneficial.
We look for risk-takers, collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We need people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create ideas that will enrich and improve people’s lives.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees, and if available, references from former employers. Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.