Intern (f/m/d): Program Office-Trainee Program & Onboarding Experience, Intelligent Enterprise Group in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Intelligent Enterprise (IEG) Group board area helps to accelerate SAP’s digital transformation and to live the Run Simple principle.
You will join the Action Learning team that has been built up as an internal learning organization for the IEG Board Area. The target audience mainly includes operations departments. The Action Learning team supports IEG employees in developing and managing their skills and their career development through effective and efficient learning formats. The portfolio includes, for example, on-site learning programs, workshops, virtual sessions, e-learnings and learning events, technical support for creating a learning infrastructure or dedicated early talent initiatives. You will support the Trainee Program office as well as the functional onboarding.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Supporting the Action Learning team, you will get insights in the global SAP Learning organization as well as the people development agenda of the Intelligent Enterprise Group board area.
You will contribute to key activities and projects such as:
- Actively support the project team in driving and further developing the trainee program; this includes the recruiting process, organization of the onboarding activities, as well as dedicated training events like the Action Learning trip
- Creation of marketing & communication toolkits to further promote the trainee program
- Organize and participate in recruiting fairs to position IEG as an attractive employer/ board area
- Drive the design & execution of the IEG Onboarding program: this includes the creation of new learning content and exchange with the SAP Onboarding community to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Social or economic sciences with focus on people, learning or organizational development
- Having the following computer skills: Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, graphical skills are a plus
- Speaking German (fluently) and English (written and verbal)
- Besides that, you bring good communication and presentation skills, demonstrate can-do and innovative attitude as well as strong inter-personal skills, and you are a flexible, structured, and self-organized team-player
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student #IntelligentEnterpriseGroup
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.