Intern (f/m/d): Software Application Developer Security Hub in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Global Security (SGS) is a central department in the P&I Organization. Its purpose is to ensure the protection of SAP’s and its customers’ business, assets and interests. Our role, within SAP, is guiding all development teams to build secure products, guiding all operations teams to run secure infrastructure, applications and services to combat our customers’ and our own threats with a globally leading program.
One of the key objectives of SGS is to establish a Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDL) based on security risks as a process for ensuring Secure Products. Security Hub is an internal tool to foster automation and adoption of the Secure SDL process. The Security Hub development team is a young, yet highly empowered team of 4 developers with the vision to make the daily activities of security coordinators at SAP simple and pleasant. The objectives of this team are to enable Security Risk mitigation, establish transparency and release decision making and enabling smooth process flow and seamless integration into the development lifecycle via state of the art tooling.
As SAP progresses on its quest to become a cloud company, new challenges emerge, such as adaption of the Secure SDL process and tool for cloud products with short shipment cycles. As the tool achieves maturity, another challenge is to increase user adoption.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As an application developer of the Security Hub team, your responsibilities include
- Full-stack web application development i.e. development of front end web application, backend and services
- Understand the Secure SDL process, its different phases and artefacts
- Demo your developments to stakeholders or at SAP internal events
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Ability to imagine, promise and deliver
- Participate in a lean/agile development process
- A team first attitude
We offer you
- An opportunity to work on state of the art concepts in application security in a reputed company like SAP
- A diverse work environment in a team of internationals and competencies
- Opportunities to interact with stakeholders located across the globe
- A topic and team which stimulates the best in you
- If required, the topic can be adapted to be offered as a thesis topic
- Full-stack web application development experience and some amount of entrepreneurial experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Application Security, Web application development, Machine learning
- Language skills: Professional English, competent German skills is an added advantage
- Soft skills: Communication & presentation skills
- Others: Technical deep dive, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience as a working student in a company or in an academic project at a university containing end to end web application development
- Experience in application security topics is an added advantage
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.