Associate Consultant Logistics & Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Industries for SAP BTS (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As the management consultancy of SAP, SAP Business Transformation Services supports customers in realizing business value via strategic projects and guide customers on their digitalization journey.
A major factor for doing so is to identify and fulfill customers' requirements, both from an IT perspective and in relation to the affected business departments. SAP Business Transformation Services uses strategic analysis, business case examinations and derives implementation scenarios to add value to companies by:
- Developing and realizing business and IT strategies within the Manufacturing Industries including new business scenarios and models
- Jointly defining roadmaps and architectures for the future IT landscape based on the latest SAP product & innovation portfolio
- Supporting strategic customers and large transformation as trusted advisor.
Manufacturing Industries consists of several industry segments, the focus will be on:
- Industrial Machinery, High Tech, Engineering and Construction and Automotive
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Being part of the BTS Consulting team you support customers in optimizing their processes strategically and economically to help them run their business.
- Be part of projects involving multiple teams, including consultants from different areas of expertise and departments, regions and cultures
- Prepare, participate and execute customer workshops
- Manage customer challenges and escalations in a proactive and structured manner
- Capture opinions, expectations, and messages from stakeholders and effectively communicate them to colleagues & managers
- Consult SAP customers on business topics and IT alignment in terms of business processes design and SAP solution architecture & design
- Support in the development and delivery of innovative service offerings
- Collaborate with SAP product development and enrich existing and upcoming SAP products
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferably in business/economics, logistics or IT) or an MBA with above average grades
- First relevant work experience in business/IT (internship/working student), preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Passion for Business related topics in relationship with IT and SAP Solution Portfolio
- Ability, to understand complex backgrounds and communicate them in an adequate way
- Interpersonal skills: ability to interact with project team members
- Strong problem-solving abilities & out-of-the box thinking
- Result driven and people oriented
- Interest in learning more about IT trends and their impact on business strategies
- Excellent English and German Language skills
- Mobility and willingness to travel
This is an entry position for candidates with up to 2 years of work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.