Intern (f/m/d): Media Production, SAP Knowledge and Education in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you familiar with the basics of photography and film making?
Have you already made experiences with editing or producing videos?
Do you have creative ideas on how to easily explain the complicated?
Are you active on social media?
We need you, your creative and maybe unconventional ideas to produce content for different audiences and content channels. Our target is to produce well made, yet ambitious videos to explain the SAP world in an easily digestible way.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an intern (f/m/d) to support the KT&E Product Knowledge Portfolio team with video production:
These tasks include:
- Help manage the organization, preparation and execution of video recordings
- Making videos, taking B-roll-videos, recording sound, taking photos from venues, organizing and archiving raw material
- Support with production of static material in Adobe After Effects (titles, divider, disclaimer, intros, outros, lower thirds)
- Having ideas on how to approach and explain content in a unique way
- Support with editing of footage in Adobe Premier Pro
- Support with production of thumbnail pictures for publishing and social media channels
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied science
- Study field(s) include but are not limited to: Media Production, Multimedia, Grafikdesign or Film. Autodidacts are also welcome to apply.
- It would be very helpful if you have experience with the following products: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop/Gimp.
- Language skills: German, English
- Soft skills: Team work, Fast understanding of business reasons, good communication skills, high interest in exploring new ways to effectively communicate within a virtual organization
- Great opportunity for learning on the job
- Interested in business and technology
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, video/photos you produced, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages.
Beside a CV and resume, please also send us samples of your work (videos or links).
Looking forward to your creative ideas.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.