Intern (f/m/d): IEG Central Business Operations in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The IEG Central Business Operations team as part of the SAP Transformation Office focuses on cross unit tactical as well as operational aspects and provides services towards the SAP Transformation via close linkage to TopX initiatives. Further to the internal IEG focus we provide experience and guidance towards the whole SAP Organization and SAPs customers building up on a trustful compliant basis.
- Consulting and governing smooth implementation of processes & applications in accordance with all legal data protection regulations as well as providing strategic guidance and operational support for all IT Works Council Collaboration Topics (IT WoC) focusing on IT Applications
- Ensuring IT Compliance for our core systems & processes from application layer to cloud infrastructure as well as supporting certifications (Customer requirements & Sales Support) and IT audits (SOX, SOC I & II)
- Providing learning offerings, such as shadowing, trainee program, leadership/catalyst development, to foster peoples’ development (with a focus on IEG Transform units)
- Steering strategic and cross operational governance topics like Board Area COO Council & IEG COO community as well as Risk- & Workforce Management
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As intern (f/m/d) in IEG Central Business Operations you will support our team in managing the following tasks:
- Learn and gain experience in Rapid Application Development powered by Mendix
- Support in development of applications by using the Mendix platform
- Design, modelling, documentation and roll-out of processes related to our overall team responsibility
- Preparation of training and rollout material to communicate operational processes, methods and tools to the different target groups
- Organization, moderation and follow up of meetings
- Support the team members in daily tasks and taking over responsibility after proper ramp-up
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences with
- Preferred fields of study: Business information systems, Business Information Technology, Computer Science or adjacent disciplines
- Computer skills: Good programming skills (Python, Java or C++), general IT knowledge with interest in Development
- Language skills: Good language skills in English and German are essential to deal with virtual and international Teams
- Soft skills: Team player with strong communication skills, pronounced quality awareness and preciseness and able to work independently
- Others: Knowledge in Rapid Application Development, especially Mendix is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.