Software Engineer (Associate) for SAP HANA Cloud (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The SAP HANA & Analytics Database organization is a global organization dedicated to delivering database technology and data management solutions that addresses customers’ unique and competitive business requirements. The SAP HANA team develops a database that performs parallel in-memory processing of huge data sets to offer extremely fast real-time responses for analytic queries.
SAP HANA Cloud brings the power and performance of SAP HANA to the cloud. It enables the customer to manage their data storage, federation, and run powerful applications all within a single cloud solution.
As software engineer (f/m/d) for SAP HANA Cloud you will have an end-to-end responsibility of HANA Cloud scenarios.
On a usual day you will...
- Define the use case that we want to address and implement
- Build proof of concepts and prototypes of the defined use case
- Take care all gaps within the use cases will be addressed and become part of the backlog of the development teams
- Work together with development teams to discuss problems and their solutions
We are looking for candidates who are committed to a technology career path. Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter and CV, copies of the obtained degrees and references.
- University degree in computer science or related areas with excellent grades
- Familiar with relational database management systemsExperience in cloud platforms, cloud infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Very good communication in both German and English
- Ability to work in an international team and be proactive
- Python or Shell-Scripting programming skills
- Experience in SAP HANA Database operations and architecture
- Experience in administration, programming or profiling on Linux
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools e.g. Git, Gerrit
0-3 or more years of professional experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.