Internal Communications Associate (f/m/d): New Ventures and Technologies (limited up to 6 months) in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP's New Ventures & Technologies (NVT) business unit, led by the Chief Innovation Officer, is SAP's central innovation unit and a strategic pioneer of transformative technologies and business models. By developing unconventional solutions, inspiring prototypes, and new products, we drive progress in the IT industry and bring the latest trends to SAP.
The NVT Communications & Marketing team takes on cross-functional tasks and is a close partner and consultant to the management team and the various development units.
We are looking for an Internal Communications Associate / Specialist (f/m/d) to support the NVT Communications & Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the planning and orchestration of strategic internal communications for our global NVT business unit.
As an internal Communications Associate / Specialist (f/m/d), you will work closely with senior leadership, our development teams and corporate communications and marketing functions across SAP, to create transparency about our strategic direction and successes, and to strengthen team identity.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with very good project management skills and a passion to provide our teams with the best possible experience.
You have already gained initial experience in communications or community management, feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, are a team player, and are able to take on new and diverse tasks independently.
As Internal Communications Associate / Specialist you will
- Act as central internal communications contact for the New Ventures & Technologies business unit
- Develop creative communication concepts in collaboration with members of the NVT Communications & Marketing team to ensure a continuous and consistent internal communications flow
- Measure and increase engagement within the unit and promote an open learning culture
- Build and grow our community with engaging formats in order to connect global and local teams
- Channel your inner journalist to share great stories from our teams across the SAP ecosystem. Stories can be written or visual – we welcome your creativity!
- Craft messaging around strategic announcements, successes and local events
- Compile our quarterly newsletter
- Support the planning of our quarterly All Hands Meeting and other internal formats
- Take over the community management for internal communication channels such as Slack, SAP Jam and Sharepoint
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and managing internal communication initiatives and change processes
- Very good oral and written German and English skills
- Academic degree in business, media, communication, marketing or a similar field
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Creativity, an affinity for design and basic experience with design tools (photo and video editing) is a plus
- 1-2 years of work experience in a communications or community management role
- Experience in the software industry, a startup, or an agency is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
Berlin, Potsdam or Walldorf, Germany
#Germany #Deutschland #Graduate
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.