Business Development Intern - Italy (m/f/d) in Berlin
We are a dynamic, fast-growing fintech company based in Berlin with a mission to break down barriers to better saving across Europe. Our platforms give customers simple, transparent access to the Raisin deposits marketplace, where our partner banks from all over Europe offer an ever-growing range of competitive savings products. In Germany, we also broker cost-effective investment portfolios and pension products. Raisin has raised more than €195 million in funding from renowned investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital. We have also been featured on the FinTech50 — the list of Europe’s top 50 fintechs — every year since 2016, ranking in the top 5 in 2018 and 2019.
Was du machen wirst:
The Business Development team is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing deals with banks.Our main tasks include securing our work in our family.
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Intern in Berlin, who can join our team from January 2020 for at least 3 months.
- Prepare and execute outreach campaigns for our key markets
- Conduct market research and analysis, as well as setting up the corresponding pitch decks
- Reach out to sales partners and other relevant strategic partners
- Create and send out communication documents, including newsletters as well as prepare content for our website
- Support and cooperate with other teams, as well as by ad hoc requests to drive the business of our company
- Provide BI support - data analysis, creation of reports, presentation for internal stakeholders and external business partners
Was wir bieten:
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Was wir erwarten:
- Fachabitur Matriculated bachelor or master student in business studies, banking and finance or a comparable field with outstanding achievements
- First practical experience in business development, banking or a start-up is of advantage
- A team player with strong communication skills
- You are organized, structured and strongly research-oriented in your work
- Additionally, you possess good knowledge of MS Office by fluency in Italian (mother tongue) and English
Are you the ideal candidate for this job? Then please apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- Zwischen 750€ und 1.592€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Business Development - Italy
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Italienisch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.