Intern Training and Community Management (m/f/d) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a creative, motivated and engaged talent (m/f/d), who will support us with the planning and creation of editorial content and events for our community. In detail you will:
- Support drafting online and offline events for a strong engagement with the international community
- Work on planning and organization of community events as well as creation and development of e-learning modules
- Support editorial planning for the communication with the international community on various internal channels
- Create, organize, publish and maintain texts, images and animations for different media, e. g. intranet, blogs, newsletters, posters, videos, presentations, etc.
- Edit, review and maintain communication content on various internal channels
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) with focus on communication, human resources, marketing or equivalent
- First experience in administration of digital platforms (blogs, social media platforms, Microsoft office platforms) is a plus
- Motivated to expand your first experiences in organizing events and to show your networking and communication talent
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Looking for opportunities to share, exchange and create content in written and personal formats with international communities
- Team player (m/f/d) with proven networking capabilities
- Proactive, reliable, ceative, courageous and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
We offer a 6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) as of now. Please apply online by submitting a cover letter, CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university, if applicable. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 46970
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Entry Level : Student
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.