Intern Advanced Analytics (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
During the internship you will support our Group Finance team by working on data-based solutions with the help of Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. We are a strategic partner to the business, providing expertise on how decisions impact on financial data and vice-versa. Within Group Finance you work and receive insights in an organization of a global enterprise with innovative and effective solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies.
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Provide support to use cases and pilots to evaluate the use of new technologies, e. g. advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence or machine learning
- Co-Development of prototypical machine learning applications (e.g. using Python or R)
- Support in preparation, consolidation, transformation and analysis of data
- Cooperation in conception and implementation of measures for continuous improvement of data quality
- Co-Development and implementation of optimization ideas - from problem analysis to implementation in interdisciplinary teams
- Contribution to continuous improvement initiatives
Who you are
- Enrolled bachelor or master student (m/f/d) in computer science, statistics, mathematics or in an equivalent field
- First experiences with Python and/or R are an advantage
- Ideally first experiences in one of the following fields: Data Science (Data Mining, Data Analysis, Data Visualization) or Machine Learning (Neural Networks, Deep Learning)
- Good knowledge of database structures and data warehouses
- Enjoy developing and implementing new ideas and creative concepts
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
We offer a 3-6 months internship (either voluntary or obligatory). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, your certificates, your proof of enrollment, your current transcript of records as well as the internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and timeframe in your application.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 40536
Functional Area: Accounting
Entry Level : Student
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.