Working Student - Supplier Management (m/f/d) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
- Support users of Database Qualified Suppliers (DaQS) efficiently by exploring and developing connection ideas for central entity management and material/services according to generic data models
- Review and align for more interactive use cases in relation to DaQS workstreams and for change and registration requirements
- Support the development and implementation of methods to increase data reliability while respecting governance model/process and validation approach
- Establish partnership with interface functions, e.g. Corporate Quality, IT Business Partner, Supply Chain Management and manufacturing sites
- Contribute to roll-out plans and support execution based on site/organization maturity
- Support Supplier Management transfer into process orientation
- Student (m/f/d) in computer science, business mathematics, industrial engineering or natural sciences with the focus on computer science or equivalent
- First experience in pharmaceutical industry and GMP aspects is desirable
- Good knowledge in structured languages and application of IT systems
- First knowledge of state of the art IT device services, end user applications and IT data processing
- Strong analytical skills as well as structured way of working with ability to overcome complexity
- Ability to work cooperatively in teams as well as strong communication and good presentation skills
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken; German skills are beneficial
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificate of enrolment) for an immediate entry with a weekly working time of 20 hours.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 64906
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.