Assistant Master Data (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes – always in consultation with a globally connected community.
Within our Master Data unit we maintain the client and supplier data of the BASF group companies in Europe. Tailoring workflow solutions, we support the cooperation with our contacts in the purchasing, distribution and finance departments.
- You maintain the master data (creating, changing, blocking and reactivating) of our business partners with the help of SAP R/3.
- With the help of various sources, you monitor information and contribute to the completeness, consistency and validity of our database.
- Besides the provision of reports and lists, the support of optimization projects belongs to your area of responsibility.
- You successfully completed your vocational training with a commercial background and gained first professional experiences in the field of master data or accounting.
- First experience in the maintenance and updating of databases is desirable.
- You have solid knowledge of MS Office and ideally SAP R/3.
- In the daily business you communicate openly and are known for your excellent English language skills. Knowledge of another language, in particular Russian, Arabic or a Scandinavian language, is an advantage.
- You always have the customer's perspective in mind, appreciate the diversity within a team and contribute to achieving the best results with your target-oriented way of working and your accuracy.
- Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations in your cover letter.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.