Internship Corporate Sales Development in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- As part of the Corporate Sales Development Team, you cooperate with the top management in developing a customer-centric and competitive global sales strategy for HUGO BOSS AG
- You translate market and customer trends into relevant measures and activities within the scope of the company-wide sales strategy and initiate as well as support strategic projects that help the company achieve its goals
- You develop global distribution and expansion concepts in order to optimally reach target customers through our BOSS and HUGO brands
- You analyze sales activities and required areas of action, identify potentials and develop customer-centered ideas and solutions for boosting the company’s performance and improving customer satisfaction
- You provide support for the conceptual and strategic structure of our online business and initiate developments in new sales channels and business fields
- You prepare documents for decision-making and present possible courses of action regarding the future orientation of the company to the top management as well as for in-company and external interfaces
- We offer you a diverse and responsible role through you can proof your talent of organization and communication as well as your creativity and analytical skills
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree or you are currently enrolled in a business management master program or an equivalent and have already acquired some initial practical work experience
- You have a strong command of German and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when interacting with coworkers and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
- Networking events especially for interns e.g. weekly intern breakfast
- A modern campus with a great canteen and a free gym, soccer and beach volleyball field
- An international and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.