Working Student / Intern (f/m/d): Finance Team of SAP Germany in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Supporting the business is our business.
The position is located in the Revenue Recognition Team and is part of the Field Finance area of SAP Germany. Field Finance acts as business partner and supports the Field/Business (Sales for Software, Cloud and Consulting) in many aspects concerning financial and accounting advice. Together with the other Commercial functions (legal, contracting, order handling) Revenue Recognition supports sales in structuring compliant deals.
We assure compliant financial statements.
The Revenue Recognition compliance focus is defined in the IFRS standards and further detailed and focused on the SAP business in SAP specific accounting guidelines. Therefore, Revenue Recognition experts are highly valued within SAP and this experience is a great asset for their entire careers. The Revenue Recognition team reports into the Commercial Director of SAP Germany.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You support the team in providing advice to the business on revenue recognition topics
- You support the team in communicating and collaborating with the business and all other functions
- You support roll out Revenue Recognition related topics into the business by preparing training materials
- You support the team on all administrative work, such as establishing a content management system for training or other materials
- You contribute to all projects with Revenue Recognition implications
- You support the team in its role as a member of Commercial Germany and help realizing related tasks/responsibilities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Administration, especially Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Tax
- Having the following computer skills: Excel, Power Point
- Speaking German fluently, English is a plus
- Besides that, you are team player, expert in organizing and you have an interest in learning more about our industry
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.