Intern (f/m/d): Finance in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Organizationally located within Global Controlling, the Co-CEO Controlling team supports SAP’s executive board members and their business unit heads in all controlling-relevant processes: budgeting, forecasting and month-/quarter-/year-end closing. In addition, the team offers its business expertise in portfolio evaluations, project controlling and other ad-hoc reports making “the difference” in decision-making processes. By this, its team members are creating impact on their business partners’ operations, their mid- and long-term strategic direction.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- During the internship, you will have the chance to gain deep insights into a state-of-the-art controlling department by supporting the periodic budget and forecast process
- The intern (f/m/d) will become a crucial part of the Co-CEO Controlling team during his/her internship
- Assist in coordination and consolidation of forecast and month-end process
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management reporting
- Drive further automation of standard processes
- Support our controllers in various topics for their business units e.g. project controlling
- Flexible start date in Q1 2020 (January preferred). Ideally 6 month employment duration
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Business administration, economics, or information technology
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel/PowerPoint); SAP BI, SAP ERP and SAP Business Objects tools are a plus
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English - both written and spoken
- Soft skills: Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Others: Ability to work in a global team, strong get-it-done mentality
- First practical experience in Controlling with SAP CO/FI is a plus as well as previous work experience in a global company
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.