Working Student (f/m/d): Platform & OEM Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Platform & OEM team drives the mission-critical integration for all the HANA & Analytics products within the HANA & Analytics organization and across the SAP Cloud products. Our team is growing fast, and we are constantly in the pursuit of fresh innovations with the most user-friendly and modern cloud experience.
Our team mission is to enable state-of-the-art integration of our products like HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud with SAP and third-party products.
In the HANA & Analytics Platform & OEM team, you have the opportunity to accelerate the innovation of the HANA & Analytics portfolio and actively support to shape the ecosystem around it. Working with technical experts and advisers you will gain experience in a wide range of SW technologies including platform engineering principles and at the same time support excellent execution and project management.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student (f/m/d) in the HANA & Analytics Platform & OEM team, you will contribute to both projects and ongoing tasks in the context of the above-mentioned integration topics.
You have a passion for project management and execution? Then become part of our team!
On a usual day you will:
- Support the creation of project reporting and keep track of action items;
- Communicate with project teams through various internal channels;
- Organize, maintain and update various assets that are relevant for the project (project meetings, distribution lists, SAP Jam groups, Power Point presentations, etc.);
- Support organization and facilitation of workshops and document results.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: business administration, education, information technology, communication/media, or related fields
- Good know-how in MS Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Structured working method and strong organizational skills
- Motivated person who can work independently, enjoys working with people globally and also feels free to express his/her opinion
- Team player, curious and open minded, creative, highly motivated, and self-confident
- Ability to focus on details and support the preparation executive reports
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills as well in English and list any profound knowledge of specific computer programs / programming languages.
#Werkstudent #Workingstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.