SAP Experience Center - Briefing Consultant - Limited Contract (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Located in Walldorf, Newtown Square and Silicon Valley, the SAP Experience Centers (EC) support nearly 4,000 external and internal meetings for customers, partners, and market influencers yearly. SAP’s ECs are both a program and an environment that together provides the ultimate customer experience. With our meticulous attention to detail and focus on service, we design unforgettable, end-to-end experiences that will both impress and influence visitors to SAP. Key to the team’s charter is facilitating sales engagements with “service beyond expectation, experience beyond compare”.
Our success is driven by the key tenants of our operating model:
- We put people first – we are relationship builders
- We embody the best of SAP – we are SAP experts
- We make it easy – we are mission possible people
- We live for the details – we are masters of the moment
- We create a lasting impression – we are memory makers
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of our global EC team, the Briefing Consultant partners with our account teams and meeting sponsors to ensure the goals of every engagement are clearly defined and achieved. She/he will own the visitor experience, end-to-end. Specific responsibilities include:
- Align with account teams to define objectives of briefings and account-specific messages to convey
- Orchestrate meeting preparations and speaker rehearsals
- Craft agendas with solution, line of business and industry focus
- Maintain Master Speaker Matrix
- Coordinate site-specific tours and offerings to enhance briefing content
- Manage end-to-end logistics to ensure a seamless experience
- Provide high-level SAP story as part of the welcome experience
- Ability to be a storyteller for the solution showcase area in the EC
- Partner with Global Facilities & IT teams to deliver superior facility, catering and technical support
- Maintain relationships with local/preferred program partners for hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and off-site catering and entertainment
Contribute to global EC initiatives that will continue to improve the program
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- One to three years of experience in an EC or comparable sales or marketing roles, preferably in the technology industry
- Extraordinary project management, communications and organizational skills
- Understanding of the enterprise solution sales cycle, especially in a software and cloud environment
- Proven effectiveness in engaging with senior executives
- Great at building relationships with all levels of an organization
- Good understanding of SAP enterprise solutions and go-to-market
- Embraces fast pace, constant change with grace under pressure
- Problem solver
- Understanding of multi-cultural customs
- Energized by a team effort and environment
German conversational level required
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.