Working Student (f/m/d): Administration in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Cloud Platform Enablement team is a group within the Product Engineering organization at SAP that works on innovative products that are built on SAP Cloud Platform. Our applications are powered by cloud-native technologies that allow us to implement cloud qualities such as elastic scaling and deal with the eventual failure of components and services. Based on our experience and fast user feedback, we enable our partners and customers to innovate in the cloud and integrate seamlessly with SAP’s products.
You are a well-structured person who is passionate about working on administrative tasks as well as organizing events? If the answer is yes, we have the right job for you! In our young and growing team at the Innovation Center in Potsdam you will have the opportunity to directly support the Head of Application Innovation and Acceleration as well as the different project teams.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Supporting managerial administrative tasks (for example: travel bookings, calendar management, meeting preparation)
- Event organization support and coordination (for example: room bookings, catering reservations, venue scouting, travel, logistics)
- General office administration and organizational tasks
- Ensuring smooth office processes
- Demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to learn and obtain new skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: business studies or related fields
- Having the following computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Office
- Speaking advanced English and fluent German
- Besides that, you bring strong team working and communication skills
- Others: reliable, pro-active, open-minded
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.