Intern (f/m/d): Global Post Sales Business Operations in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our Global Post Sales Business Operations teams enable Intelligent Decisions through business insight to drive predictability, accuracy, and continuous improvement. As Trusted Advisor to the services leadership, we drive towards process excellence, customer success and sustainable margin improvement. We support the creation and execution of game plans to Deliver on Key Performance Indicators and execute on deliverables of the post sales organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We offer students (f/m/d) an attractive international working environment and interesting tasks in the Global Post Sales Business Operations team. You will have the chance to gain a deep insight into the services business and business operations activities across the globe.
In particular, your assistance will be expected in the following matters:
- Analyze and visualize processes
- Support data modeling and financial analysis
- Support creation of reports
- Gather cross-unit information
- Support and lead the preparation of workshops and leadership meetings
- Ad-hoc tasks and special business operations activities (on demand)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: business administration / finance and accounting
- Having the following computer skills: MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills, Power Point and Outlook. Skills in the area of data modeling and SAP Business DataWarehouse (BW) are a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English skills; a good level of German knowledge would be a benefit
- Fast learner with affinity to numbers and processes
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Strong quality focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global team with multicultural nature
- Open personality and professional communication style
- Very flexible team player with high level of motivation
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.