Working Student (f/m/d) in the Area of Enterprise Data Technology in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of SAP’s IT Services organization, the Enterprise Data Technology is responsible for providing consultancy & technology expertise in the area of data management mastering data migration, integration, quality and governance projects in SAP’s hybrid (cloud + onPremise) system landscape.
Here we act as the Business’ trusted advisor and expert, driving together the simplification of business processes based on a user-centric approach. In a joint responsibility with the respective business teams, we identify strategic priorities, determine the portfolio and corresponding execution plans.
We are looking for a working student that plays an active role in our data projects and supports them with technical expertise, an open mind and natural curiosity.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a student in the Enterprise Data Technology team we will involve you in our master data projects and leverage your knowledge to implement solutions from SAP’s Enterprise Information Management portfolio (e.g. SAP HANA, Fiori UI5, SAP MDG, SAP Data Services, etc.). Based on the project’s priorities that comprises the following:
- Operationally support the master data workstreams in the S4/HANA deployment
- Contribute in the execution of proof of concepts of the latest data management technology provided by SAP’s standard development
- Support integration & cross databases / system comparison activities to ensure smooth and error free distribution of (master) data.
- Analysis master data distribution scenarios and identify pain points, issues and potentially even suggest solutions
- Help implementing smart solutions that can automate cross system compare mechanism and detect system inconsistencies across SAP IT’s complex & hybrid landscape.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science or related fields
- Language skills: fluent in English and/or German (written and verbal)
- Soft skills: Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.