Associate Developer (f/m/d) in S4H Cloud Procure Purchase Order Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
In S/4HANA we are combining a modern and simplified Enterprise Management developed on SAP HANA with SAP Business Solutions (Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.) and Business Networks.
S/4 HANA Procurement delivers awesome innovations to procurement professionals via the cloud, from mobile self-services for enterprise shoppers, order and invoice processing to intelligent decision support using machine learning and request for quotation processes using blockchains.
To strengthen our purchase order development team in Walldorf which will take up new development tasks around the analysis of procurement value chains we are looking for a motivated developer - customer focused and ready to convert business scenarios into technical solutions.
Working in close collaboration with peers from diverse S/4HANA product areas your task will be to implement new intercompany scenarios, which will shape the future value chains of leading corporations in all areas of the world. You will get in contact with pilot customers and get a unique opportunity to learn about end-to-end business processes as they are defined in industry leading global companies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work in an innovative environment and be part of a highly motivated team. Your responsibility as associate developer will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle:
- Work in a development team on designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining complex software and apply agile software development principles
- Evaluate customer requirements and explore new options based on S/4 HANA to deliver on customers’ expectations
- Show initiative and resolve issues with a high level of quality and efficiency
- Work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible
- Handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment, and you have the ambition to build future-proof products using state of the art technologies.
- Build up and expand business knowledge within Procurement & MM
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Business Engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (preferred ABAP) and Web Technologies (ODATA, SOA Services)
- Readiness to apply test-driven development, invest in unit tests, continuous integration & delivery and pair programming
- Knowledge in Java Script
- Fluent language skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Interest in understanding business processes regarding Sourcing and Procurement
- Practical experience with SAPUI5
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Strong Ability to handle changing priorities with sound diplomatic and negotiation skills
0 - 2 years of overall software development
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.