Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Healthcare IT Expert (m/f/d) to help us and our customers to put our innovative Healthcare IT solutions into practice
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop and prepare concepts, implementation and process documents to execute innovative Healthcare IT solutions in conjunction with customer projects (particularly in the areas of AI, eHealth and Enterprise Radiology)
- You will contribute to define training concepts and workshops to prepare our regional implementation engineers for their tasks
- You will carry out training sessions, workshops or briefings and advise colleagues as well as internal and external partners on implementing products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio in customer projects
- You will support describing the integration of products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio with products from other manufacturers
- You will support defining, collecting and assessing product requirements for new product versions, mainly in the areas of suitability for implementation, user-friendliness, ease of maintenance and integration, and communicate these to the development department and track their implementation
- You will support solution design and the implementation of complex customer projects and help to process support requests from the field during the implementation phase
- For the price book you will determine the content and scope of services for implementation
- You will assist with planning, implementation, support and documentation for clinical tests on the customer's site and will be responsible for ensuring that structured feedback relating to the quality of products, implementation times and outlay are communicated to product management and R&D
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of implementation processes and methods
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at