Working Student (f/m/d): S/4 HANA Product Management Domain Corporate Functions Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our team is part of the the newly-established SAP S/4HANA Product Management unit within SAP. The demanding and challenging tasks of our teams and managers require structured and reliable support.
- S/4HANA Product Management:
- Shapes, drives, and communicates the strategy and own the product roadmap of S/4HANA.
- Creates and prioritizes the product backlog by gathering market and customer insights and translating these into product requirements.
- Enables the successful delivery of products that meet market and customer needs, by focusing on the defined end-to-end processes and priorities across all functional areas and Lines of Business.
The primary locations of our teams in Product Management are Germany (Walldorf), China (Shanghai) and India (Bangalore).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As working student (f/m/d) for S/4HANA Product Management you will provide support for our team as an additional team assistant and ensure a smooth work flow. Your responsibilities will include administrative tasks, such as
- Calendar management incl. arrangement of meetings
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing)
- Coordination of travel arrangements: Planning trips including booking, travel expenses and visa application
- Event organization support and coordination (e.g. room bookings, catering reservations, venue scouting, travel, logistics etc.)
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by manager and his/her team
As a working student (f/m/d) you will be part of our team for a period of at least 6 months. We are looking for someone who can work 2-3 afternoons a week to support our team assistant.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business studies, Computer Science, Communications, Business Administration, Economics or related courses of study
- Having the following computer skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office esp. Excel and PowerPoint
- Language Skills:Fluent German and highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Soft skills: Strong team working skills, high reliability, good communication skills with people all around the world, flexibility and readiness to learn new skills at short notice, able to work independently
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.