Intern/Working Student/Thesisstudent (f/m/d): Business Transformation Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Business Transformation Services (BTS) is a specialist consulting unit within SAP, assisting clients to take advantage of technology and digitalization in their business. We are engaged to ideate business innovations, develop solutions and to turn novel ideas into business results. If you are interested in a creative and open culture, then BTS is the place for you. We also offer exposure to leading edge business consulting engagements like design thinking, business model innovation, scrum and experience design, as well as the newest digital technologies like machine learning, internet of things and blockchain, just to name a few. Students (f/m/d) working with us are fully engaged and have the opportunity to get insight into a wide spectrum of the SAP organization, its activities and products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Interaction with clients, BTS consultants and managers from different SAP units, industries or lines of business.
- Planning and realization of operational activities and work packages in areas such as service development, digital projects, customer use cases etc.
- Ad-hoc support for consulting engagements and strategic priorities.
- Research and dissemination of knowledge in the field of digital business.
- Using Design Thinking and Agile approaches as required.
- Working with experts in digital business transformation and key technologies e.g. Blockchain, Machine Learning, Conversational Apps, Cloud, Internet of Things, Robotics etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- In Computer Sciences, Business Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field of study, preferably with a focus on digital business.
- Preferably already completed a bachelor’s degree
- Like planning own work, delivering work unsupervised, managing small projects and presentation of results.
- Have profound expertise in MS-Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to the use of SAP software or expertise in programming (Java, C, HTML5 etc.) is a plus.
- Language skills: Full professional English and German.
- Soft skills: Analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong team player and strong communicator.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.