Working Student (f/m/d): Tool Developer in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Customer Interaction & Experience at SAP has the primary goal to collect feedback and ideas about SAP products and solutions and to actively manage Customer Influencing activities such as the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative and/or the SAP Customer Connection to enable an outside-in approach for product managers and product owners.
We are looking for working students (f/m/d), who support us to extend our tools for our internal teams to administer and maintain these initiatives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Develop features and functions for our administration tool on the SAP Cloud Platform (SAPUI5)
- Develop reporting views based on Advanced Analytics from SAP HANA
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: IT, computer science, economics with programming and/or databasebackground
- Having the following computer skills: Web development in one of the following languages: nodeJS, AngularJS (version 1.7.x or earlier), VueJS
- Development architectural pattern MVC (Model View Controller)
- Design and Implementation of relational databases and good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of User interface design and implementation in HTML5/CSS3
- Preferable knowledge in one of the SAP technologies: SAPUI5, SAP SAP HANA and SAP development toolkits such as SAP HANA Studio
- Fluent in English, German optional
- Ability to work self-motivated with a sense of responsibility; flexibility and readiness to learn
- Team player, strong analytical and good communication skills
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.