Working Student (f/m/d): Security and Compliance SAP Cloud Platform in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Cloud Platform security and compliance team is responsible for the end-to-end security and compliance of SAP’s Cloud Platform development and operations.
SAP Cloud Platform is offering a platform as a service (PaaS) to its customers. Our team focuses on the respective security and compliance aspects of this PaaS-offering. As security does not stop at borders of technical layers or network boundaries, the security and compliance aspects need to have a holistic approach and understanding including infrastructure topics as well as application perspectives.
The main objective of our Working Student (f/m/d) is to support in security and compliance audits.
We offer the possibility to take over the responsibility within our highly motivated compliance team to ensure that we meet the respective requirements. In addition, the support and the giving guidelines to respective control owners in our evidence delivery process is one of the exciting tasks to take over.
Offering a deep involvement in the customer and audit side is one of our main benefits working within the SAP Cloud Platform security and compliance team. The strong understanding of the meaning of compliance to certain standards, includes the knowledge of the requirements need to be delivered by SAP and how we internally cater with these requirements, how it needs to be addressed and how an effective compliance process looks like. This very deep understanding will be complemented by a good overview on what comprises SAP Cloud Platform and how the different parts interplay in development and operations.
With our proven mentorship concept, we offer to leverage the vast knowledge of an experienced colleague, while pacing at own speed and promoting own interest.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Understand dedicated / specific regulations and controls
- Interest in building and leveraging know-how in security and compliance
- Work closely (partially co-located) with auditors, customers, development, and operations teams
- Collaborate with security experts and architects within the SAP Cloud Platform
- We are looking for a committed, self-motivated, and reliable person, who is passionate about the surrounding working environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Management, Economics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Agility, openness, and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- High motivation and first touchpoints with communications (internal/external)
- Strong focus on customer needs and expectations
- Professional knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Fluent spoken and written German and English skills
- First experiences with compliance, quality and / or security
- Basic programming knowledge in scripting languages is an advantage
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.