Working Student (f/m/d): Innovation Control Center in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Innovation Control Center (ICC) is a unit within IT Services, which enables the organization to validate IT projects (Test Management) and prepare for smooth operations to Operations Control Center (Change, Release & Deployment Management) while providing tools, methods, guidelines and standards.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The student would join a highly engaged team in a global environment and work in close cooperation with our experts in the ICC areas Test Management, Change, Release and Deployment Management.
The student will:
- Support in Test Management, with focus on Test Automation
- Help with communication and create own ideas on new topics/improvements
- Create training and similar material for the department
- Drive continuous project improvements with focus on quality, maintainability and, ultimately, customer satisfaction
- Be a point of contact for internal stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Applied Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent (all fields of study are equally preferred)
- Computer skills: Basic HTML, Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Language skills: Fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory, any other languages would be a plus
- Soft skills: open-mindedness, being highly motivated, proactive, well-organized and with good communication skills
- Others: Knowledge in Test Management e.g. Agile testing techniques
- Some experience with test automation
- Knowledge in Test Automation Tools like SAP CBTA, Worksoft Certify, Postman, SoapUI
- Knowledge in Test Management Tools like SAP Solution Manager
- Programming skills e.g. HTML5 / UI5, Java-script, Web-Services, ABAP
- Ability to work independently and thrive under stakeholder pressure, within an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as having a positive self-motivated can-do attitude and an open mind.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.