Associate Frontend Developer for Spotlight by SAP in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As Germany’s most valuable company and with more than €25 billion in annual sales, SAP manages an enormous diversity of businesses. However, moving the needle inside of SAP’s dominant enterprise business requires adding more than incremental innovation – it requires the development of massively disruptive organizations and products. The SAP.iO Venture Studio is the internal incubator charged with creating these transformative growth businesses for SAP.
Spotlight is one of SAP.iO’s latest internal ventures. Its focus is to help enterprises improve their business operations and processes in a data-driven way. Based on SAP’s exclusive data assets, domain knowledge and the latest technologies, we show our customers where their problems are, what to focus on and how to improve their operations and process landscape.
We strive to build an insanely great business by building an insanely great team. We’re looking for a Project Associate to link quality and business requirements as well as our development efforts such that we are able to ship the most relevant and well-tested features on time and in high quality.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, you will iterate quickly with a small but high energy team and will need to tightly collaborate within the international product and engineering team. You will implement frontend designs in a way that amazes our users. You will also support the development of the backend to ensure that everything always fits together. Additionally, you will support the integration of user analytics capabilities and their analysis to guide the prioritization and delivery of the development efforts.
You should be hungry, ambitious and get energized connecting with new people and helping solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a venture capital-style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise technology.
- Collaborate with product management, designers, developers, and end-users to ensure product quality and success.
- Create and maintain documentation to support internal and external team processes and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Support data analysis, reporting, release and program management activities.
- Support early stage customer support for our international customer base.
- Design, implement and analyze quantitative user and usage measurements in our cloud application to provide user and adoption insights.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- Hands-on experience with React is a must.
- Experience implementing according to SAP design standards.
- Experience in the field of software testing (quality assurance and continuous integration are a plus).
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Process Analytics and experience with SAP Early Watch data.
- Effective communication skills, with a focus on expressing complex concepts in a simple way to a broad technical and business audience.
- English is a must, German a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud infrastructure technologies (e.g., Amazon AWS, Azure, GCP, CloudFoundry, SAP Cloud Platform) and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge in creating data visualizations and dashboards is beneficial.
- Knowledge of SAP business processes is a plus.
- Experience in JAVA, API design in data science (Jupyter, pandas) are a plus.
- Knowledge of software quality and release management including testing throughout the lifecycle, test management, and test design.
- Experience in early stage business software initiatives and / or SaaS start-up experience is a plus.
- Experience in creating user interfaces for data-heavy applications is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.