(Junior) Project Consultant (m/f/d) - Development in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
SAP’s strategy is currently focused on transforming customers into Intelligent Enterprises. Our “Customer Lifecycle Team” is part of the Intelligent Enterprise & Industries Solutions organization and has the key task to monitor the progress of customers implementing Intelligent Enterprise scenarios. Our main goal is to identify customers that are willing to become a reference customer for SAP and to drive the creation of reference assets like customer testimonial videos, business transformation studies or materials for social networks in close collaboration with other teams.
As (Junior) Project Consultant (m/f/d) you will take part in regular activities to understand the status of customers projects identified as candidates for implementing Intelligent Enterprise scenarios. It will be your task to reach out to internal stakeholders belonging to SAP’s sales, consulting or support organizations to understand the scope and status of these projects in detail and to plant the idea of becoming a reference customer for SAP at an early stage. You will continue to monitor the progress of the customer projects until a successful go-live and then prepare them for a hand-over to our marketing teams, who will create the needed reference assets in close collaboration with our team.
- Bachelor or master in business administration, computer science, mathematics, natural science or similar
- Ability to monitor the status of a high number of customer projects in parallel with a very structured and systematic approach
- Good communication skills and openness to interact with stakeholders belonging to other teams/organizations and being in all countries around the world.
- Knowledge of SAP’s product portfolio with a focus on S/4HANA and cloud offerings
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes like “design to operate”, “order to cash”, “source to pay” and “total workforce management”
- Will to develop a good judgement to identify the best promising customer reference candidates
- Fluent in both English and German
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a role related to SAP products or solutions
- Track record of working successfully in projects covering complex business scenarios
- Proven experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and across organizational borders
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.